Saturday, November 6, 2010

Colette's Catering Extraordinaire

Working with Colette's Catering in Orange County, California

I am very excited about working with Colette's Catering in Orange County, California.  http://www.colettescakegoddess.com/ 

She is now offering my gumpaste flowers to her clients and has dedicated an entire page to show my work.   I can't tell you enough how wonderful it is to know the gumpaste flowers I create are now another option for her clients to consider as part of their cake design. Her cakes are simply fantastic and I love that the gumpaste flowers I create can be part of them.

Please visit the page of my gumpaste flowers when you are looking at her site.

Please also visit her blog  http://meridianclub.blogspot.com/ 
Colette's Catering in Orange County, California.

2 comments:

  1. Oh What a good news! I'm also very excited at this wonderful news! I've visited the two sites you've mentioned. They are so beautiful and inspiring! My next post will be about mums and Japanese sweets. If you have time, please visit mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been on my blog in a while and feel bad.. I don't have enough time for everything. I am going to visit your site now and look forward to seeing all you have been posting about. hmmm Japanese sweets and mums??? sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete