Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Art Walk Huntington Beach

I was quite happy to get an email telling me I will be part of this Months Art Walk. This is an event where artists display their work in different businesses in Downtown Huntington Beach the 3rd Wed of each month. Several businesses offer their store fronts and visitors to Huntington Beach can enjoy not only our Downtown area but this Art Showing.

I have been working on creating new arrangements in containers for display. For me making the sugar flowers is much easier and less time consuming than arranging. So, all day I have been unwiring and rewiring the sugar flowers I have to create new arrangements.

Can't wait till tomorrow night!!!

I will include photos just as soon as I finish it all which will be later this evening. 

If you would like to see more about the Art Walk I have shared the link

No comments:

Post a Comment