Monday, November 14, 2011

Teaching Gumpaste Flowers

Hello everyone,

I want to thank you for following my blog to see what new flowers I am making and information about what I do.

I started out wanting to only sell gumpaste flowers, but the more demo's I do and the more classes I teach I found I do love to teach gumpaste flowers. I have been searching out places to allow me to teach on a regular basis and meeting with many different people who are in the culinary and flower world.

In the past I would call those I found to meet with but noticed when I just show up with samples of sugar flowers in hand and they can actually see and touch, I have had many more doors open for me.

I had a couple of very nice meetings last week and will update my blog when I hear back from the two businesses I met with. I am working down my list of those I believe would be a great place to demo and teach and look forward to more doors opening.

Thanks again everyone for following me and those who would like more classes thanks for waiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment