Friday, August 20, 2010

Tropical Sugar Flower Order

Tropical gumpaste flowers
for "Fresh Ideas" venue
I never excepted so much from entering my cake in the Orange County Fair. As I wrote earlier I had several displays and even did a demo.. I met such great people in the culinary department coordinating it all and the whole experience was just wonderful.

To top it all off I got a sugar flower order from Renee Fontes of "Fresh Ideas" who was the coordinator of the culinary exhibits. You can see her blog at www.chef-renee.blogspot.com/ . I made the tropical sugar flower arrangement for the cake she made. You guessed it a tropical themed party...

3 comments:

  1. How cool! I just found you Shaile! We have to keep in touch, the flowers you made for the wedding were perfect, you got raves! ~chef-renee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi shaile, Chef Louise from OC fair... nice to see you~ hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you found me too.. if you want more flowers let me know.. maybe i can make you some samples for you so you can show people what sugar flowers are.. hope all is good with you to and is the fair doing a big thing next year???

    ReplyDelete