Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day One at the Fair...

OMG... has it really been a whole year since the last fair????

 I had a very good first day.. Ray the fruit carver was there again... he is such a funny guy with lots of fascinating stories.. He attracts tons of fair goers... I will take some photos and post.. Here are a couple from last year...

Ray - fruit carving

Ray - fruit carving




I saw so many friendly familiar faces.... I have a great little spot with lots of space to display my sugar flowers.. My first day I had a couple of visitors come by to see me.. WOW!!! now that was awesome..

Here is a photo of me in action doing a demo adding petal dust to a flower...

Shaile Socher (me) dusting gumpaste orchid petals
Photo by Hollywood Chronicles

I will post more as my two weeks float by too quickly

1 comment: