Thursday, August 15, 2013

SugarEd Productions

Cymbidium Orchid Tutorial

Why am I so excited you ask???    The photo Tutorial of the Cymbidium Orchid I did will be available in the next four weeks on the SugarEd Productions Sugar Art School website. 


It was a great experience to make these photo tutorials. I figured out a system, I guess you can say of writing and photo taking. I found out during this process how many steps there really are to make a sugar flower. I never really gave it much thought until I had to photograph each step of the way...

When you are visit SugarEd Productions website
look for my photo tutorial on making a Cymbidium Orchid


Shaile's Edible Art Tutorial for SugarEd Productions
Shaile's Edible Art Cymbidium Orchid Tutorial

SugarEd Productions
SugarEd Productions Sugar Art School





Please come check out what the school has to offer:
  • new and exclusive video tutorials by Sharon Zambito and guest celebrity instructors
  • new and exclusive printable detailed photo tutorials from an array of talented contributors 
  • a huge recipe bank you can add to and print from
  • a huge article bank with information on baking, business, marketing, food safety and photography
  • an exclusive 10 part tutorial series on cake photography
  •  member photo gallery where you can share your creations
  • member photo tutorials; come share your skills
  •  member message forum where you can chat, ask questions, lend advice, and more
  • tons of resources including lists of classes and organizations, and more 
  • and more to come: games, contests with great prizes, and new features to be rolled out soon

We will be adding new content every week, (or more). Please come enjoy the interactive community we are building, where you can learn, share, make new friends, and have some fun along the way!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Shaile,

    Nice meeting you today. I mentioned you and put in a photo and a link on my blog: http://Ruthtalksfood.blogspot.com

    I love your blog!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ruth.. It was nice meeting you too... thanks for contacting me so soon and will connect with you on here.. love your piece on the Depressed Cake Shop... talk soon

      Delete