Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sunday Afternoon

I hope those who visit my blog notice I have been changing the layout and colors for a new look. It goes along with changing how I arrange the flowers now discovering Ikibana style.

I am also having my website updated to match my blog or my blog will match my website, however you see it.. My wonderful webmaster Doreen came up with the color scheme with just a few suggestions I threw out.. She is absolutely wonderful changing the look of my website just as soon as I give her all the new photos.. That is my project now why I am creating all new flower arrangements.

I have been going through all my sugar flowers unwrapping and undoing flowers. I have also been re-dusting many that have faded or to just brighten them up a bit. Then I have been creating new arrangements so I can take pictures. 

No one really likes to do what they need to do and so it gets put off for a long time. I don't have any extra time, but it has made me feel like I am heading toward total organization and can soon start making new flowers. I have a very long, long list.

I wish I had some photos to post but haven't taken them just yet.. soon, very soon I promise. I know I keep promising to post some pics..

Please keep checking back since I will be sharing all of what I have been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment